Design Guide: Boca do Lobo Luxury Projects that You Will Love – These projects were developed by some of the best interior designers who thrive on introducing new and exciting ways to elevate the definition of design. One constant that you will find in this article is that every single project contains furniture designs from Portuguese luxury brand, Boca do Lobo, which is a testament to how much Portuguese design is appreciated on an international basis, so take a look at these 5 luxury design projects and get ready to be inspired.
Palais FG by Denis Košutić – Austria
- Vienna-based architect and designer Denis Košutić views interior architecture as a subject of consumption, not a monument to eternity, and with that in mind, he redesigned the interior of a Baroque Austrian Palace providing this history-rich landmark with a modern twist and turning it into a cheerful, exuberant place.
- The renewed interior architecture of this palace features a golden wallpaper, pink colorful curtains and exciting bright sofas with some of our most iconic pieces: the sublime Newton Dining Table, the heavenly Eden Center Table and a couple of Pixel Bar Cabinets, which we usually imagine being place alone, but in this case Denis proved us wrong and exceeded himself in combining a lot of egos into a single, majestic room. An exceptional interior design project that takes a sublime taste and a lot of imagination.
Private Residence by Ekaterina Lashmanovoy – St. Petersburg
- This interior architecture project by Ekaterina Lashmanovoy displays a lot of elegance and, above all, taste. “Being an architect by education, I pay a lot of attention to space planning. In an ill-conceived layout it’s uncomfortable to live and, in this case, the decor will not save it”, Ekaterina says.
- For the living room, a beautiful creamy sofa is joined by navy blue mid-century armchairs and a pair of Wave Center Tables provide the final golden touch. “I’m impressed by the Portuguese designers”, Ekaterina admits, “Everything they do is very fashionable and relevant. What this interior needs!”
Casa Decor Madrid by Pepe Leal – Spain
- Pepe Leal is Spanish designer in love with Portugal, that he considers “A sophisticated, elegant country”, and he accepted the challenge to be responsible for the Portuguese Space at Casa Décor Madrid in 2016, that for a month and a half served as a window to Portugal in the Spanish capital.
- The Heritage Sideboard serves as a testimony to Portuguese tiling, created by Boca do Lobo in order to honour this timeless craft, also known as “Azulejos”. The piece presents a different number of layers, and each one tells a different story. Quite fitting considering the nature of the project.
Countryside Residence by Diff Studio – Italy
- The interior architecture of this Italian countryside residence, by Ukrainian firm Diff-Studio, is an exquisite combination of classic and contemporary style. The interior is dominated by light accents that create a feeling of airiness and a sense of space.
- The more you look the more you find it charming, as there’s a little bit of everything here, from mid-century floor lamps, gorgeous Italian-style sofas, whimsical chandeliers and a lot of beautiful and bold elements that combine with each other in perfect harmony.
- For the hallway, a custom gold-leafed Diamond Emerald sideboard was chosen to enhance the luxurious feel of the whole interior architecture of the Countryside Residence.
Lakeside Villa by Eric Kuster – Switzerland
- For the living room, coppery sofas were joined by a golden Eden Center Table that seems to have fallen from heaven to fit just where it has always belonged.
- Located within Domaine du Lac, on the banks of Lake Geneva in Switzerland, this contemporary villa serves as a family residence whose interior architecture was conceived by interior designer and luxury lifestyle purveyor Eric Kuster.
- The home is custom finished to the highest of standards, with over 10,000 square feet spread over three levels.
Keep following Basel Shows and get all the news about luxury brands, jewelry brands, watch brands, Basel and everything that this wonderful city brings to you! Follow Basel Shows on PINTEREST!
Source: CovetED Magazine
My name is Fabian and I live in Basel, Switzerland.
First of all, I must tell you that I love my city! Everything in here is beautiful: the places, the views and, of course, the people. This is a great and innovative town that has everything to offer to the lucky and smart people that visit us.
As you probably know Basel is one of the most cultural places in Switzerland and indeed, in the world. I’ve created this blog to show you the best art and design events that happen in Basel and all around the world related with Basel. If you have a passion for Basel, art, watches, jewels and design, you should bookmark this blog right now!