The Most Expensive Smartwatches 2017 – This small timepiece is one of the most ubiquitous accessories worn by both men and women, ever since the invention of the watches, back in the 15th century. Mechanical, automatic, quartz, digital and now even more.
Widely used starting from the 17th century, the watch has evolved so much since its inception. It’s an element of style that combines fashion and function like no other accessory known to man. At first it was just the pocket watch, but after World War I everyone started to adopt the wristwatch all over the world. And since then, this timepiece became a must have item for everybody, no matter the occasion.
Nowadays, even though phones have evolved so much and one would think that the wristwatch will soon be left behind and abandoned, you don’t need to look too far to prove it wrong. Watches are here to stay. And not only that, but they have also seen great progress, combining technology with watchmaking excellence.
The smart watch is a wonderful – and often expensive – piece of gear that can do a lot more than its original role of timekeeping. They’re literally tiny computers worn on one’s wrist that can have functions such as GPS tracking, portable media players, thermometers, accelerometers, altimeters, barometers, compasses, fitness trackers, call or text message alerts.
1. Brikk Lux Watch Omni – $109,995 – $114,995
2. Built-In Nico Gerard Sunrise Pinnacle – $112,000
3. Hoptroff Atomic Wristwatch, Platinum – $54,000
4. Gold Apple Watch Edition – $17,000
5. Samsung de Grisogono Gear S2 – $15,000
6. Breitling Exospace B55 – $8,900
7. TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 – $6,750
8. Montblanc Timewalker e-Strap – $4,000
9. Kairos Hybrid Watch – $2,549
10. TAG Heuer Carrera Connected – $1,500
Keep following Basel Shows and get all the news about luxury brands, jewelry brands, watch brands, Basel and everything that this wonderful city brings to you! Follow Basel Shows on PINTEREST!